Videos stopped playing on facebook [Merged]

Error only occurs on Chromodo and Dragon, works well on Chrome…

I’m getting other bugs as well. Clicking on a link in notifications, maybe every 1 out of 10 times sends me to a page I looked at a few days ago, not the link it is supposed to. A second click will send me to the proper link.

I get a split second flash of “account not available” and then it resets my timeline to the beginning. This is especially annoying after scrolling for a half an hour.

I am having the same problems with the latest version of Dragon, Videos on Facebook will NOT play. Youtube videos play fine tough on Dragon. Facebook videos play fine on standard Chrome.

Same here.

I have no problems with other videos such as Y-tube video on FB or otherwise.

Flash graphic plays fine on Adobe test page as well.

COME ON DRAGON SORT IT OR I WILL SWAP BROWSERS FOR IE IT HAS NO PROBS WITH FACEBOOK !

Same here! i hope you will fix it soon.

And me - this is ridiculous, Dragon!

FB videos play fine on Chromodo. Dragon is based on the same sources.

The videos do not play in Dragon or Chromodo in the US but here in the UK the same videos play fine for me with both.

I just went onto a friends computer in the US. With Chrome the video works fine but with Chromodo and Dragon video not available.

I did a clean install of Dragon and Chromodo … updated PPAPI Flash and no change.

I tried it with NPAPI enabled and the NPAPI Flash instead and got the same result.

The video also plays perfectly with Firefox and Internet Explorer and as I mentioned it plays fine here in the UK.

This is the video we tried which is public and available to people without a Facebook account I believe.

This video works fine for me in the UK.

Not in the US they don’t … I just tried the video I posted above in both Dragon and Chromodo and Facebook appear to be blocking them both now.

This is the video I tried.

Works fine in Chromodo and Dragon in the UK. Video not Available in US in both Dragon and Chromodo. I am sure it’s Facebook’s doing.

I’m in New Zealand and I can’t play videos on FaceBook using the Comodo Drago or the Chromium browsers. Videos work fine in all Chrome based browsers.

Now that is strange. You’d think if they work in the UK they would also work in Commonwealth Countries.

Hopefully someone at Comodo can get Facebook to remove the block.

:-TU Here’s hoping.

I’m copying the videos over to firefox just to play them. If i got to do this why the hell i’m i using Comodo. Fix you’re browser. Common! It’s been a week now. >:(

It is my belief that it’s Facebook doing the blocking nothing to do with either Comodo Browser.

So someone will need to get Facebook to lift the block.

If you look at my posts above you will see that the same videos work perfectly in Facebook in the UK but not in the US and NZ.

They got to do something. I’m not kidding. I’m actually copying the video links over from Comodo to Firefox just to play them. I would use Google Chrome and say ■■■■■ Comodo but that browser is being used by another family member. So Theirs that.

http://www.damnpic.net/images/2015/07/04/2015-07-0323-29-04.png

As per my reply to your other post. It’s Facebook not Dragon or Chromodo.

"It is my belief that it’s Facebook doing the blocking nothing to do with either Comodo Browser.

So someone will need to get Facebook to lift the block.

If you look at my posts above you will see that the same videos work perfectly in Facebook in the UK but not in the US and NZ."

Ya. Facebook shouldn’t be doing that in the first place.

There we are in agreement. To deliberately block Comodo’s browsers only is not on really.

I tested the same video in the US in a variety of browsers. They work fine in Firefox, Chrome, Canary and Internet Explorer but are blocked if you use Dragon or Chromodo. I did exactly the same test in the UK and the same video works in all browsers incl Dragon and Chromodo.

You could move to the UK DestructiveBurn … there’s another solution. :slight_smile: