Videos + Geek Buddy help not working

Hi all, For some reason today when I logged onto my computer, I can access the internet but I cannot play any videos or watch TV episodes. So I then tried contacting GeekBuddy, which I regularly use, but I could also not get this up an running so I was unable to troubleshoot with an operator. Feel totally lost/frustrated. I had downloaded Flash Player 11 and had Java updated in a session before I tried to watch video, so I uninstalled both, then reinstalled flash because the website said I needed to to watch episodes. Have restarted computer and everything. Any ideas?

Is that with media files stored on your computer using a media player? Or is this with Flash based video players?

So I then tried contacting GeekBuddy, which I regularly use, but I could also not get this up an running so I was unable to troubleshoot with an operator. Feel totally lost/frustrated. I had downloaded Flash Player 11 and had Java updated in a session before I tried to watch video, so I uninstalled both, then reinstalled flash because the website said I needed to to watch episodes. Have restarted computer and everything. Any ideas?
Did you try another browser? Does the problem happen with multiple browsers?