Very satisfied, new user!

Hi

Ive been trying Avast!, AVG, Avira, BitDefender Free App, Panda Cloud Antivirus and Comodo Internet Security the last few weeks, and I have to say…
This is by far the best one ive tried!
The performance, stability and usability of Comodo feels like its way ahead of the others.

I just wanted to say, I love what you have made and hope you keep running your Internet Security the way you do atm.
The only thing missing is Danish language for the user interface.

:-TU 8)

Nice feedback… :-TU

“The only thing missing is Danish language for the user interface” :azn:

Glad to hear the you are enjoying CIS. Its always nice to hear positive feedback about the product

I was attacked all weekend and comodo blocked most things a couple of very well dressed up thinds came in that have ■■■■■■■ the registry up but I am trying to fix that but after the constant attacks I am glad I have comodo because I know we would be ALOT worse of if we didnt and the only reason a few things did get in was the logs got so full and I failed to empty them hadnt set up a file for it to empty and it crashed and I tried rolling the comp back and lost my signatures etc and it may have come in then …silly of me I know I have lost files etc am hoping I can fix it up so I am very happy with comodo I had Norton360 and it just kept crashing the toolbar never worked and I looked around and this has become a problem of theres so it wasnt just us and we had avira once as well I suspect we wouldnt have a computer had we not changed to you still need to learn how to use set up properly but so far we are extremely happy and feel after the every 5 min attacks it held up really really well