Version 10 Issue - BSOD After Uninstall (Solved)

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all doing well today! :slight_smile:

I would like some assitance with this as I am at a standstill with this issue.

I updated Comodo Firewall to V10 through the updater just a couple of days ago and when I booted up my PC and logged in the day after I updated it, a popup message regarding Comodo Security Agent comes up saying it can not start forcing me to keep CFW closed.

It prompts me to run the diagnostics tool to check for any errors, so that’s what I did. However, it didn’t find anything wrong with it.

So before I even looked at the forums for a solution, I decided to uninstall it through Control Panel. The process went smoothly and at the end a webpage came up to confirm the un-installation was a success.

But this is where it doesn’t make any sense. A minute after un-installation a BSOD all of a sudden appears and I had been forced to restart my PC. When I did and logged back in, the popup message for the “CSA” came up again so that made me think it was still installed for some reason. However, when I went to Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel again, it was no longer there. So I am now stuck with everything related to CFW without any way of removing it easily.

Now, I have been looking through the forums; after this has happened, for a solution and the only one that I THINK may work is the Revo Uninstaller, but I’m very hesitant about using it.

If anyone could possibly try and help me out with this one then I would be forever greatful.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

You don’t need to use the revo method just run this bat file and choose to run it as an administrator and select option to remove CIS. You can follow the guide here Comodo Forum

Thank you so much! You’re a life saver! :smiley: