Vengine 2.4.0.0. not working with IE 7.0.5730.11

Hi Comodo_Shane,

on my system the Vengin 2.4.0.0 is not working with Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11.

Maybe a conflict with the antiphishing filter of IE?

Hi,

I’ll e-mail you directly and see if we can find the conflict if that is ok with you? We can then post the findings and any required software updates.

Thanks in advance,

Shane.

Hi Shane,
feel free to e-mail me. But I will be able to help around the 10th of January.

ps.At the moment I’m working on my sisters pc which has win2000 as O.S. and because of this I cannot replicate the problem. :wink:

Same problem with same tools (english browser). Any ideas? You can e-mail me.

Note: as far as i remember the engine worked a half year ago (last time i’ve tried) with that IE7. I got maxthon and firefox as well + comodo products: launch pad, i-vault, backup, firewall last beta.

Reinstalling solved the problem. Steps:

  • you must close all browser windows!
  • uninstall VE.
  • reboot.
  • install VE.
    Maybe you need to reboot then you can test st. with https. I didn’t found pages where i could test simple http but maybe this isn’t a feature…

I have IE 7.0.5730.11. Initial install did not work. As Arg suggested I uninstalled, restart and reinstalled and restarted and it seems to be working OK.

Hilmi

Yeah it seems to be limited to https with IE7. But heck that is fine with me, anyway.