VD Unable To Start When Notebook Plugged In But Works On Battery [M929]

Thank you. I have updated the first post and the tracker.

Hi Michalko

I am a comodo company’s employee. we have a tool to fix this issue. I have sent a email to you but the mail address is invalid. Please send us a mail address. I will send the tool to you to fix the issue

my mail: leiwang@comodo.com

Hi, I have sent you mail, so I am waiting reply from you :wink:

HI

I have replied your mail. Please help us to collect the dump file.

The user cannot reproduce this issue. I have send the tool to the user for collect the dump file if the bug can reproduce.

Bug reproduced - email sent to Flykite :wink:

The same bug appears in CIS v8.0.332922.4281 BETA too >:(

Thank you for checking this. I have updated the tracker.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Problem still persists in the latest version (clean install of 8.0.0.4337) - the same behaviour there >:(

Thank you for checking this. I have updated the tracker.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Problem still persists with CIS 8.1.0.4426 version…

With CIS 8.2.0.4474 it seems to be working for now (few minutes after installation) :slight_smile:

Thanks, michalko58. Please keep me/us updated and I/we will move this one to ‘Resolved’ section.

Thanks again.

Everything seems working now.

In that case, I will move your report to “Resolved” section.

Thanks again.