Valkyrie Verdict - Cloud based Threat Lab as a Service

Thank you for the answer berker :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

Today we are glad to announce the launch of our new Valkyrie Verdict Plugin: Network Sensor:

Valkyrie Verdict provides a simple interface via its API and Web UI to our threat lab’s file analysis, malware kill-chain analysis, domain, URL and IP intelligence capabilities. The major difference of Valkyrie Verdict with similar products is the ability to provide 100% trusted and verified verdict, as either Safe or Malware for any file within an SLA of 4 hours. Valkyrie Verdict provides %100 visibility of customer’s network in terms of known good or known bad classification.

Valkyrie Verdict Network Sensor listens incoming traffic in to your network and extracts executable files. First it queries extracted file from Valkyrie Verdict Cloud API and if verdict is not available, uploads the file to analyze. Sensor currently in Beta version and supports only not-encrypted protocols to extract files. Installation and usage of sensor are described at plugin page.

Please note that both Valkyrie Verdict and Network Sensor Plugin are still in Beta version, and it would be great if you test it and provide your valuable feedback to us!

Valkyrie Verdict Team!

I want to report / tell something about URL analysis.

Valkyrie detect the URL as “phishing”
but
I checkhed the same domain in VirusTotal, it is not detected.

Please see:

Thanks

Comodo Site Inspector (VT) is a different tool from Valkyrie Verdict Service

They may put Valkyrie Verdict Service to VirusTotal instead of WebInspector. It is up to Comodo.
The new service is better than Web Inspector. I remember the old Web Inspector performance (bad)

We’re already in contact with VirusTotal to add Verdict. I hope to see it very soon.

Thanks yigido

Nice to hear that, I love the Valkyrie Verdict :-TU

List of files on dashboard not seemingly updating correctly.

I.e. In the attached example, you can see a file listed as ‘In Analysis’, however when you click on it, it is listed as ‘Clean’.

P.s. Opened the website in Incognito mode to make sure it was not using the previous cache.