v2.0.12.47 or v2.0.14.50 Beta, With Yahoo! Messenger 8.1.0.249.

Hi everyone :),

I’m having some trouble with COMODO AntiVirus 2.0.12.47 and 2.0.14.50 Beta. With using one of those versions and Yahoo! Messenger 8.1.0.249. Doesn’t seem to work well. When reboot, after installing COMODO AntiVirus, then load Yahoo Messenger. It seems Yahoo! Messenger is invisible, where it should be, can’t see it. I can tell where it is because of my mouse cursor changing. I believe HIP is trying to tell me about Yahoo! Messenger or Macromedia Flash. That sometimes doesn’t happen. I’ll reboot again, and HIP will finally show about Flash 6. It’ll have the loading bar, then freeze, to where I’ll have to reboot. I’ve uninstalled COMODO AntiVirus, hoping this will get fixed.

I know it’s not a problem with my PC, seeing that I had to reformat and reinstalled Windows XP Home. I hope someone can help, and that this is understandable. :slight_smile:

i have the same problem. what i did is to exlude yahoo messenger and flash from the HIPS

Hi abcdboy! :slight_smile: I’m glad I’m not the only one with this problem. I know that the Flash it’s seeing, must be the old version. It may have came with Windows XP Home Retail. Hopefully they can fix this problem. I’m using Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic right now. I would love to keep using COMODO AntiVirus with COMODO Firewall Pro.

i had this problem as well… just simply exclude the flash file…

go to settings>hips>general>select exclude>C:\windows\systems32\macromed\flash\flash9c.osx

and you should be fine then.