utorrent [Resolved]

I HAVE INSTALLED COMODO ON A FRIENDS VISTA PC AS THIS LOOKS TO BE THE MOST SECURE FREE FIREWALL OUT THERE! HAS LOADS MORE OPTOINS THAN THE ZONE ALARM FREE ONE WHICH NOW APPEARS RATHER POOR.ANYWAY BACK TO THE QUESTION WE REQUIRE HELP WITH.CAN ANY TELL US IN SIMPLE TERMS THE CORRECT SETTINGS FOR THE FIREWALL WHILST RUNNING UTORRENT THE FIREWALL IS THE LATEST VERSION WHICH I BELEIVE NO LONGER ASKS YOU WHEN INSTALLING IF YOU USE P2P.VERSION NUMBER OF FIREWALL IS 3.0.22.349,DO YOU SIMPLY USE THE PREDEFINED FTP CLIENT FIRWALL OR RUN AS TRUSTED APPLICATION?WANTS TO KEEP PC SECURE!HAVE TRIED LOOKING THROUGH THE FORUMS AND FOUND ONE THAT SAID TO ADD A POLICY BUT GIVES RULE 1/2/3&4 I THINK THAT THIS RELATES TO AN OLDER VERSION OF THE FIREWALL.ANY ANSWERS WILL BE MOST APPRECIATED THANK YOU.

First of take your caps lock off. Secondly see here.

https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/tutorial_for_utorrent_with_comodo_firewall_3-t15677.0.html

Thanks for the link i have followed the instructions ans appears to be doing the job.To anyone following these instuctions you click on the add tab each time to apply each rule i was looking for rule 1 2 3 etc but was just a case of clicking the add tab.Hope this helps someone as hopeless as me lol.

As you’ve solved the problem, I’ll go ahead and close this topic. If you ever should need it reopened, PM and online moderator with a link to this topic.

Cheers,
Ragwing