User Made Reviews

What product next? I’ll try to release new reviews as soon as I can.

Rising Antivirus Free Edition 2009 :-La

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

I just have tested the third sample, that caused avira to fail. MBAM catched it.:)I think you must test MBAM next.It’s great weapon.:slight_smile:
edit:Well, I like rising too, but in my opinion, comodo’s AV is better.:slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’ll do that tomorrow. ^^
@Bequick, Does MBAM have a trial on their pro version?

I think no. :frowning: My mistake.In this case, it’s difficult for testing, right?

I will have to get around to their forums and ask for a trial sometime soon^^ I have to go out tonight though. Will let you know how it goes.

I would like to see Norman Internet Suite. Here where I live they get so much hype and tests outside my country doesnt give them much of praise. It would be fun to see how much it is really woth!

http://www.norman.com/downloads/home/58573/en-uk

Nice review! :-TU

Simple and easy. Shows what avira free is made of. Its a very good AV that doesnt cost a penny. And I`ll agree with you that you need a antispyware alongisde it.

Nice ;D

You want malware that probably has no detection?

Whats with the LOL on the second video… i Laughed lol

Nice ring tone. lol

:-TU :-TU

Hey, I should be fairly Ok, I have a few websites that are listing malware regularly so I don’t think that I will run out - Also I think it’s a fair test.

Lol sorry I was mucking around with annotations :smiley: I’ll have to check it out when i put it in there, it was meant to be directed at the guys face lol.

That ring tone was the house phone :frowning:

Norman, That’s interesting. I’ve heard about it before - not much though. I’ll give it a spin.
Please message me if there’s anything I need to point out about them in the video such as features or anything that I may miss.

Thats what i thought… lol, and it was directed at the guys face. ;D

I wish i had that phone… mine sounds bad :frowning:

Tested by 123zap.

Tested RIS, Overall it did okay… AV didn’t alert once though. It was all thanks to the HIPS.

Uploading now.

Vid 1 - Features and installation

Vid 2 - Tests

Enjoy.

I dont know so much about Norman. I know that here in Norway they are highly regarded. One of the biggest banks offers it to all theire customers. Norman is talking alot about theire sandbox technology. That`s it so great. It keeps your files in an virtual enviroment and safe from threats.

I am no fan of Norman. I just would like to see how it does so I can tell my friends to stay away from it if its bad. Because the big bank offers it to theire customers people think it is good security. But I`m not sure about that!

I’ve sent emails to both MBAM and Prevx for trials on the pro versions, Once I get a reply I’ll work on those.

EDIT:: Reply from Prevx - Gave me a trial however he suggests I wait for the next version ( Very Near future) that will have more functionality and features.

No reply from MBAM.

Will be testing Avast! and Microsoft Security Essentials today.
EDIT:: had problems with installing MSE - I will have to trouble shoot later.
Will upload Avast’s review tonight, I was impressed :slight_smile:

Avast 4.8 review - Installation and features

Avast 4.8 review - Test

Enjoy.
Pls also post your feedback, If I’m doing anything wrong please let me know…

This is just an Idea of mine, but I personally think it would be easy for you to do a video and run these softwares vs 100 links… or more, without having the video get suckass long… :o :o

This is my suggestion: use firefox, disable firefox inbuilt protection (tools > Settings > Security >) here you will have two simple boxes to uncheck in order to disable FF inbuilt “Phishing and Malware Protection” and then just download one of the “open text links urls” addons. Text Link – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US) ← that should be good.

You will be able to lunch hundreds of “bad” links simultaneously, just right click and pick “open in new tabs” and then see if something gets past… (image attached)

Not the best explanation, I feel a bit dizzy today, but well, Its just an idea, Iam sure that you are smart enough to understand it anyways. =)

[attachment deleted by admin]

You’re being to soft. Bombard them with fresh threats, especially those killers designed to destroy AV’s.

Jose.