1. The full product and its version:
COMODO Internet Security 188.8.131.5274 BETA
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Proactive Security. No changes.
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Execute attached files
2: Open the settings pane “File List”
3: Rate attached files as “Unrecognized”
4: Reboot the computer
5: Try to run these files.
6: Make sure that the files with symbol “'” in the path are treated as trusted
7: Open the settings pane “File List” and make sure that these files are rated as “Trusted” and have not user-defined rating
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
User-defined rating doesn’t work when the path contains symbol “'”.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
The files defined as unrecognized must be treated as unrecognized.
9. Any other information:
[attachment deleted by admin]