USB Port Issues

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have just downloaded COMODO this week, and I’m very happy so far. However, I have noticed that after doing so, my plug ins (MP3 player, Canon camera, Fisher Price keyboard) are no longer recognized by the computer. I have reviewed the COMODO features and I am not sure what to adjust to allow for these external features to be used. I have also verified, that all these extermal plug ins are sufficiently plugged into a USB port.

Can someone please help\advise? Thanks!

I would like to see a screenshot of the Defense + logs of the time around when you plug in one of those devices. The logs can be found under Defense + → Common Tasks → View defense + events.

Thank you for your response. I have attached a screen shot of the Defense + Events log. Though it shows the Fisher Price keyboard, the actual keyboard itself does not work when you turn it on.

Also, as mentioned neither is the MP3 player recognized at all, even though it was also plugged into a USB port (& the Best Buy program was running) at the time the screen shot was taken.

Right after Comodo was installed these systems no longer worked. Another system not recognized is the camera plug in.

Please advise. Thanks!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Can you post the D+ log again? I cannot find anything inside it with both Power Archiver and 7zip.

Here is the snapshot of the log. Thanks again!

[attachment deleted by admin]

To make sure it is CIS playing we are going to disable Defense + and see if the same thing happens or not. Go to Defense + → Advanced → Computer Security Policy → now untick “Deactivate the defense + permanently (requires a reboot)” and reboot as requested.

Keep us posted.