URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED ANTISPAM NOT INSTALLING

Given that my last post has not been responded to I will attempt to get my message across and hopefully someone will at least have the courtesy to give me some feedback.

I have completely removed antispam from my pc, trying to instal a clean download, of which by the way I have downloaded at least a dozen times to ensure that I was starting from scratch.

When antispam was running well, I had a spinning icon in the system tray that indicated antispam was downloading my email prior to me receiving it…the way it should.

I decided to see who was in my authentication database to make sure no wrong entries were in there, as I went through the addresses there was a whole range of multiple entries that were symbols only, some of these were copied 20 -30 times. As I didn’t know what they were I deleted them all…AND THAT WAS WHEN THE TROUBLE BEGAN…

Antispam would no longer show the spinning icon but only a space that when highlighted said DOWNLOADING QUARANTINE DATABASE…this would then lock up and the program crashed.

I CAN NO LONGER GET INTO MY AUTHENTICATION DATABASE THE PROGRAM CRASHES IMMEDIATELY…

I realise that I may have deleted some system entries when I cleaned out the AUTHENTICATION DATABASE, what I don’t understand is why I can’t reinstall a clean copy of the program even after deleting all HISTORY AND TRACES of the one I had altered…

ANTISPAM WAS A GREAT PROGRAM AND I WAS 100% SATISFIED WITH IT EVEN RECOMMENDING TO MY PEERS AND WORK COLLEGUES…

WHAT IS NOT SO GREAT IS THE LACK OF SUPPORT OR EXPLANATION OR EVEN HELP SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET THIS FANTASTIC PROGRAM UP AND RUNNING AGAIN…

AS YET I HAVE NOT MENTIONED MY DILEMMA TO OTHERS IN THE HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL HELP ME OUT HERE…

Hopefully someone will respond to my post this time