- What you did: I have updated anti-virus base.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: Date of the last update of anti-virus bases hasn’t changed.
- What you expected to happen or see: Last update date AV bases should be change on the today’s.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Has pressed to “Update” once again and date has changed on the actual.
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: No.
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: -.
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: Yes. Each time at updating of anti-virus bases.
- Any other information: This problem was observed from version CIS 5.0 and not only at me. CIS 5.3 was install on the clean system.
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: CIS 5.3 176757 1236, AV Bases 8087, configuration: Internet Security
- Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: No.
- Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No.
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? - No.
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security level: D+ = Safe, Sandbox = Enabled , Firewall = Safe, AV = Cumulative
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows XP, SP3, 32 bit, None in XP, Admin account.
- Other security and utility software installed: USB Guard.
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): Don’t used.