update announcement bar along top of Comodo Dragon

Recall this topic and a few others from me like it:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-191-is-now-available-for-download-t84617.0.html;msg604335#msg604335

I made the update to 21.2.1 tonight, and the process went like this:

Caption strip along top of browser: “A new version of Comodo Dragon is available.”
Buttons are Download, and Cancel.

Click Download… time 0:00, the announcement caption bar disappears, no other events…
At 0:07, caption bar appears, “Dragon updates have been downloaded and are ready
to be installed”, with buttons: Relaunch and Install, and Cancel.

0:08, click button Relaunch And Install. Dragon seems to close. Hourglass pointer momentarily
appears and disappears a few times.
0:11PM, Dragon begins to reopen and starts reloading my default homepage. This looks successful.
Fully open at homepage 0:12.

Interpretation: I was maybe not patient enough when I had complained in the past about the apparant failure at updating through the golden colored announcement bar at the top of the browser. The download time itself could have required 10 to 12 minutes; tonight this download required about 7 or 8 minutes. I needed then to wait just for the new ‘Relaunch Install’ announcement and wait for the 3 or 4 minutes for installation to occur (without this process showing any spectacular activity).

System: Laptop with Windows XP sp3, Celeron 2.0GHz, 512 MB RAM.