Unrecognized files list is empty: CIS 7.0.317799.4142

Hello,

I’m using CIS 7.0.317799.4142 and a problem has developed over the last week where the "Unrecognized Files " counter in the home UI shows a number, and when I click on the number the “Comodo Advanced Settings/Unrecognized Files” list opens and is empty, no listings.

Installing new unrecognized files increments the counter, but opening the list still is blank.

I’d previously used the old fix of deleting pending.n and pending.h in CIS v5 and v6 but I can’t locate those files in v7 if they exist anymore, so that no longer appears to be an option here.

This has survived numerous reboots, changing HIPS modes, etc. Running it on a Win7-64 PC. Any idea of what is causing this?

Greg

It sounds like you have some corrupted files. Those v5.0 files are no longer used. The TFL and UFL, among other things, are now stored in .sqlite files. If you don’t have a backup of the original files, you may need to reinstall CIS. When I install CIS, I immediately save copies of the new files (just in case). Then, if you have corrupted files, you can replace them with the original backups (you will lose your current data, but not have to reinstall CIS).

https://forums.comodo.com/defense-sandbox-help-cis/backup-trusted-files-on-cis7-t102711.0.html;msg746841#msg746841