Unrecognized files aren't added to Unrecognized Files List when BB Off [M1038]

The video - sorry I had problems, posting this in one post.

[attachment deleted by admin]

HI Mike just to say I understand your frustration - the QA guys try hard but, though their English is quite good, English is not their first language.

Also they are processing high volumes of issues.

I think that’s why they fail to replicate sometimes and ask for videos.

I also understand the frustration, and am sorry to have to ask for this in addition to the information already provided. I believe mouse1 is likely correct as to the reason, and I also feel they may be working with less staff than would be preferable.

I attached the video to the first post and updated the tracker. Hopefully this will be enough information for them to replicate this.

Thank you.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Should be fixed with CIS 8.2.0.5005 so moving to resolved. If you feel this is not fixed please PM a moderator. Thanks.