Uninstalling Comodo Firewall Pro [Resolved]

Am trying to uninstall Comodo Pro Firewall (latest version). I have Vista Business Edition 32-bit and it is still showing up in the security centre.
Following methods have been tried:
Windows uninstaller
Comodo uninstaller
CCleaner uninstaller
Revo uninstaller (Moderate setting)
I have searched the forum and followed the advice about manually clearing the registry after each attempt but this still has not worked.
I did note something in the forum about an uninstall tool for V3 but I couldn’t locate the link.
Please could someone tell me how to completely clear it please?
(:SAD)

Follow this link please and read the explanations in it:
https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/full_removal_of_comodo_firewall_pro_3_with_safesurf_toolbar_if_regular_uninstall_method_fails-t17220.0.html

Thank you for the reply. I have thoroughly read the link that you have provided and am extremely daunted by it (as I see from the thread other people are).
I have now tried safe mode with no improvement. The only other thing is the Comodo uninstaller tool which I can’t find a link to so if this can be provided I will have a go with that prior to following the advice as outlined in the thread.
I strongly suspect that I am going to have to pay my computer technician to deal with this as it is becoming beyond my comfort zone. I am sure that the product is satisfactory but I cannot understand why the developers have made it so difficult to get it off the system.
(:SAD)

If I understand you right, you can’t find the registry cleaner tool. So, here it is (it attached to this post).
Read the README.txt file!

[attachment deleted by admin]

1. open cmd
  2. type in cmd : NET STOP WINMGMT /Y
  3. type then : cd "%windir%\system32\wbem" and afterwards RD /S /Q “Repository”
  4. as last : NET START WINMGMT /Y

this should fix it

Xan

Thank you Liron Jan for the link. I have again followed the instructions, successfully activated the cleanup utility and Comodo still shows up in the Security Centre so no joy there then, although I am grateful as it is another thing that i can discount. The other thing is that it actually doesn’t work because I still found two entries in the registry plus the third entry - Sandbox Driver in the Legacy-CMDGuard folder.
With regards to the post by eXPerience, I can follow the instructions but need a little more information if you don’t mind.
Presumably the instructions are to follow after removal? I wondered if they were to reset the Windows firewall in the security centre - am I correct? Also, do the quotation marks and spaces between the letters have to be adhered to?
I need it spelling out because I am inexperienced in using command prompt.

Thank you for all advice and help. The batch file tool didn’t remove all the entries in the registry but I had another go running it as administrator (I am using Vista) and within seconds it worked, switching off the security centre in the process. When I switched it back on reference to Comodo was gone but it wasn’t ‘seeing’ AVG so I had to uninstall and reinstall this and now everything is completely back to normal.
Thank you to the person who developed the tool - much appreciated. However, I will never use this software again until it can be removed simply and easily, as all software should be.
:BNC

This thread can be considered as resolved (eXPerience, thanks), thus I’m locking it. If anyone wish to open it again, just send a PM to any online moderator.

Thanks,
LA