Uninstalled this program and now my programs are Faulty

I have tried contacting the support desk. I uninstalled comodo and it ■■■■■■■ half my programs up from connecting.

WHERES THE SUPPORT???

Mod edit: Created a more appropriate title, Captainsticks.

How did the support desk try to help you?

Please use this clean up tool in Windows Safe Mode to remove possible leftovers.

Let us know if this helped.

It didnt help at all it made things worse. Now my network adapter isnt reading. None of this happened until I uninstalled this program. So because of it I have no internet on my laptop.

Also can you tell us your Operating System, also if it is 64-Bit or 32-Bit, and where you downloaded CIS from?

Thank you.

It may help to reinstall it, and then uninstall it using Revo Uninstaller.

For more help, please read this topic. It could help you to get CIS properly installed. Then you could uninstall it, if you wish.

Someone please correct me if you think there is a better strategy.

You neglected to specify which operating system you’re using, but generally,
when something like this happens on my machine, I fall back to a restore
point.

Let us know how it works out.

Regards.

Dns-server ip setting was checked allready?

Sometimes it happens that you can’t connect to the internet after uninstalling, using the unofficial clean up tool or trying a manual deinstallation. Then the Inspect driver is still present and needs to be uninstalled.

How to uninstall the CIS firewall driver when it stays present? Look up the properties of the network connection, select the Comodo Firewall driver and uninstall it. See the attached image.