Uninstallation Difficulties

ok i hate to be the voice of reason here but we should not have to do all this to get software off our system.

well you comodo really think you are the savoirs of the pc eh? please! many who cant afford protection? honey what planet do you live on?? there are many many FREE antivirus software, antispam and firewall software-- that are both free and geared towards various levels of pc experience!

and i support that persons tag-line. right now i keep getting error messages about yur anitspam not being able to access reg keys.

Sorry to hear that you’ve been having trouble with Anti-Spam not being able access registry keys in an Uninstall topic on the… LaunchPad board? You missed! Do you want me to move your post to the Anti-Spam board? A Feedback section? CEO?

i’m trying to uninstall anti-spy…been trying for weeks… cant send outlook emails… get error saying cas cant access hkcu reg key… i’ve deleted every trace of crapodo off my box, ran countles reg cleaners, disk cleaners, yada . emailed their sorry excuse of a tech support group 1000 times.
i wouldnt mind but unemployed and need to be finding a job ASAP! ergo email = important.

I’m sorry you are experiencing so much trouble uninstalling a Comodo product. It would help if you can confirm exactly which product you are having the problem with.

The reason I ask is that you have posted in the Launch Pad boards about removing what you refer to as “anti-spy” but that the error message refers to “cas”.

Comodo does not have a dedicated “anti-spyware” program. “CAS” is an acronym for Comodo AntiSpam. Since your issue seems to revolve around a problem with your email client, I’m guessing that the application in question is AntiSpam rather than Anti-Spy.

If you will please confirm (screenshots of the error messages would be good to see; you may attach such to your post using the “Additional Options” below the textbox) the application you are trying to remove, we will be glad to help you get the “crapodo” off your machine.

LM

I’VE BEEN TRYING TO POST A JPG OF THE ERROR MESSAGE AND GUESS WHAT… CANT POST A JPG… WHAT A SURPRISE… THE ERROR I GET IS:

COMODO ANTISPAM 2005 CAN NOT ACCESS HKCU REGISTRY PLEASE CONTACT (USELESS) DESKTOP SUPPORT