Uninstall Program

I found a program http://www.revouninstaller.com/ that uninstall every trace of COMODO even in your registry… :BNC :BNC :BNC

and it FREE

I love that program. I have been using it for years and suggest it to everyone.

I think Revo is an overrated program. Usually it does not remove all Registry entries, with some programs it does not uninstall but “repair”, and in some cases the MSI installer asks explicitly to close Revo to proceed with the unistall.

Use Revo in advanced mode it works fine. Cant complain for free.

be very carefull when deleting registry streams in revo uninstaller , last time I used it for the same thing it deleted my computer and control panel at the same time I had to do a system restore and then uninstall it , so be very carefull .

I have Revo Uninstaller and used it (or at least attempted to) to do a clean uninstall. unfortunately I still get the “Firewall is not working properly” error when I install either .295 or even .302. The only way I can do a clean install is to install .277 and do the updates.

The well documented manual full uninstall process doesn’t work for me either…Unfortunately I’m becoming frustrated and disillusioned with this, I sure hope it’s a temporary issue.

I use Revo Uninstaller in advanced mode and then reboot. I then use CCleaner registry cleaner then delete anything still left over manually and reboot. I never have one single issure install Comodo or any other program. You can also use Windows Install Clean Up utility.