Unidentified Network

I am not sure how the network should be showing after install. I am using Windows 7 64bit. It tells me its an Unidentified Network in Network and sharing center and its set to public with no option to change to Home or Private. Is this correct?

Also it shows as no Internet access but surely to work it must have access to the internet? Any idea about changes I can make or if this is perfectly normal? Thanks in advance.

first of all

For Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > , then, on the left side panel, click on 'Change adapter settings'. Now press Alt, click on Advanced > Advanced Settings and put Hamachi at the top of the list.

reboot. after this, go again to Network and Sharing Center → right click on connection → customise → private. after this, when u reboot it should be as a provate.

another thing is go to start → run → command.com

write

route -f

and reboot.

make sure as well u dont have any firewall software, that is blocking make some change’s in controll pannel

I don’t know how to do it. Reboot? meaning restart the computer right? I still can’t get it right. I can’t right click it to change to private.

• no network access… what did i do wrong?