'Unblock Apps' frustrations

I’ve always loved CIS for its’ customizability, I used to be able to configure everything I needed.
Not so much the case now & I’ve a few issues with the latest ‘unblock’ dialog/options format:-

Why is there no purge or delete function for items in the ‘unblock Apps’ dialog?
eg - installers that write temp files can seem to leave these entries in this list.

Why, when I have set up a specific firewall config for an app & the app is later blocked for some reason by HIPS, does ‘unblocking’ delete & replace my existing rule-sets? (FW is set to custom; HIPS to safe.)

Why if there are multiple blocks put in place in the ‘Unblock’ dialog (eg FW & HIPS) can I not edit them separately?

& OT
I was able to add the 'advanced settings ‘cog’ to the widget in an earlier build. Now I find that the clean install on my laptop of a newer CIS version no longer allows this, why?

Win7 x64
CIS 10.0.1.6223 db 27032

Why is there no purge or delete function for items in the 'unblock Apps' dialog?
The ability to purge and remove items from the unblock applications task list will be implemented in a newer release.
Why, when I have set up a specific firewall config for an app & the app is later blocked for some reason by HIPS, does 'unblocking' delete & replace my existing rule-sets? (FW is set to custom; HIPS to safe.)
Unfortunately yes it will replace any rule that was set before.
Why if there are multiple blocks put in place in the 'Unblock' dialog (eg FW & HIPS) can I not edit them separately?
It is planned to change the way unblock action will work in that you will be able to choose between unblock from all components or unblock from a selected component.
I was able to add the 'advanced settings 'cog' to the widget in an earlier build. Now I find that the clean install on my laptop of a newer CIS version no longer allows this, why
Change theme to modern then open the main UI then to tasks > advanced tasks and add from there.

Thanks futuretech!

I hope these changes will end my frustration. They can’t come fast enough :wink:
Hope that Comodo will allow a choice for earlier/preset configs!!!

Will go change the theme thanks for the tip.