Unable to view some websites after Comodo Firewall was installed

Hi there! I have some problems with the Comodo Firewall after I have installed it today. I was still able to view some YouTube videos properly before I installed it but now it always says “We’re sorry this video is no longer available”… When I can actually watch it on my desktop… I would have to reload/refresh the browser so many times and the video would either load or not at all… I already uninstalled & re-installed my browser (Mozilla Firefox)
I didn’t have this kind of problem before… When I checked the Comodo Firewall settings everything’s fine… I can still connect through the net, google is not blocked in the Network Security Policy in the Advanced Setting… MY other AntiSpyware and AntiVirus and other programs used are already listed in the “Trusted Application”… I don’t know what else seems to be the problem though… This is the first time I’m using this program… So I really have no idea what to do aside from what I can read through the posts in the forum…

AV: Avast! Home Edition 4.8.1296.90115

AS: AdAware Anniversary Edition, MalwareBytes Anti Malware, SuperAntiSpyware, SpywareBlaster,
Windows Defender

Firewall: Comodo Firewall