unable to submit url To Digg..Why has Digg banned comodo forum?

I tried the add this thread to Digg option but found out that comodo forum domain has been banned by Digg due to spam. I even contacted digg support but even they said the same. :o :o :o

Thanks for taking the time to contact us at Digg.com regarding your website.

As you know, Digg is a community-driven website – our community has consistently reported the domain to which you refer as violating Digg Terms of Use.

Because unblocking the domain would not be in line with the best interests of the larger Digg community, we will not reverse this decision.

For more information, please see http://digg.com/faq and http://digg.com/tos

Thank you,

-The Digg Support Team.

Melih should write an email to Digg and see if this can be worked out. :slight_smile: Will he?

passed to our guys to check…
thanks for the heads up…

Melih

Because unblocking the domain would not be in line with the best interests of the larger Digg community, we will not reverse this decision.

Kinda kills a dialogue… I personally don’t think Melih should pick an argument about this, some people isn’t very open minded and has commercial interests to this as well, its just a waste of time to talk to those people…

All that will lead to is giving them an other reason to hate. And one more reason to flame… Just like softpedia is flaming comodo for pointing out stuff in their comodo articles at their site…

Iam personally disappointed at digg for censuring a site containing a software happily used by millions of users… :-TD :-TD

Luckily I don’t really think if CIS is digged or not will have a too big impact.

Though a lot of people use Digg, so it would be great advertisement. :slight_smile: Maybe some people would even start using it. It doesn’t hurt to get the name out. :wink:

I agree that Comodo shouldn’t pick an argument with them. What I said in my post I was hoping that Melih, being the CEO, would have a greater importance and caring as to why his site was banned and see if there are any misconceptions that he could clear up and see if things could be cleared up or not. :slight_smile:

Melih, I hope you can keep us informed as to what your team finds out. :slight_smile:

hi , any update on this? why r they still blocking this forum in digg?