ugly v3 logo

Besides all the bugs in v3, what’s up with this new ugly white logo ???. v2.4 logo looked much better. Any plans to change it back? :-\

You have the best FireWall on earth, and what you care about is the logo?! (:AGY)

Since it’s the best firewall on earth, it has to be perfect in every way, functionality, GUI and LOGO (:LGH)

Have you ever heard about this proverb: “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover”? It has the best functionality and very very good GUI.

Have you ever heard of this proverb: “you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression?”
it’s buggy and that’s OK, but at least keep the nice logo; if it is working why mess it up?

There is nothing to mess up! GOD! You are the first (and the last I hope) that complain about how the LOGO of Comodo FireWall looks! who do you think it’s care about?! You may find that any from the moderators or developers will not respond to you and your (I am sorry but in my opinion It’s true) stupid request.

The COMODO logo in the CFP 3 firewall thats in black? hmm looks fine to me, it doesn’t bother me.

oooh :o how about it be a flashing logo ;D hehe j/k

It certainly doesn’t do anything for me.

In fact “downright ugly” comes to mind. And to the fanboys, I say why fall over at the last hurdle? It can’t be that hard to design something good.

How about we just have a proverb fight? It was getting entertaining.
Besides, wouldn’t the logo be skinnable?

Although I must say that I did like the previous logo a lot (maybe even more), the new one doesn’t look that bad… since they are really breaking away from v2.4 in such a dramatic way (I mean, ver. 3 is actually a whole new program), a dramatic change in logo should help to express that fact visually IMO. (:NRD)

Also, since Online Armor also has kind of a a shield logo as well, and it’s blue (white, gold, and blue, but blue is more dominant), this now makes them look more different. ;D

Agree. Logo Is fine, GUI is fine. Everything under the hood is fine…

You have the best FW on earth!

https://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3/please_tell_us_if_v3_didnt_work_for_you_we_will_send_you_the_new_version-t16546.0.html

the link above fixes alot of major bugs in the current final version of v3 ;D

There is nothing to mess up! GOD! You are the first (and the last I hope) that complain about how the LOGO of Comodo FireWall looks! who do you think it's care about?! You may find that any from the moderators or developers will not respond to you and your (I am sorry but in my opinion It's true) stupid request.

It was merely a suggestion but you started with being a smart ■■■ and quoting us a stupid proverb that has nothing to do with the subject. Let me ask you a question? why are you defending it as if it were your mother? relax man, it is just a firewall. Have a nice life because from the looks of it, you don’t have any.

I quite like the new logo :). The old one wasn’t too bad either but I didn’t like the traffic animation, it looked ugly.

:slight_smile: