UDP 53

I created the rule to allow UDP 53 (destination) out for svchost.exe but CPF 3.0.25.378 still blocking it. How to do it right? By the way, the same problem with the firewall of the latest version of CIS

I need help O0 Where are the heroes :P0l ?

This week v 3.9 of Comodo Internet Suite was released. I suggest to uninstall the 3.0, reboot when asked and install the latest 3.9. Get it here: https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_cis/comodo_internet_security_3995478509_released-t39202.0.html .

Les us know how it goes.

I told that the same problem with new version. I installed CFP 3.0 because of CIS 3.9 does not update and does not alert (alert settings → high) me about UDP 53 of svchost.exe, it just blocking it and the rule does not work. So the CPF 3.0 is better because of it alerts me in other cases. CIS 3.9 does not many alerts which I expect to create rules

OOPS, I have solved this problem. I get that svchost.exe is one of “windows update applications” which I blocked (I guess, It was stupid action). It’s ok now, Comodo is a great dragon. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Congrats on finding the problem.