- What you did: review the TVL
- What actually happened or you actually saw: what looked like multiple listings of one name.
- What you expected to happen or see: one listing per name
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: Renamed the TVL files as .BAK, checked for updates within CIS, the TVL now lists just one entry per name
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: N/A
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: N/A
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: ???
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): To verify I had multiple listings of each name, I clicked the ‘Vendors’ heading, which ensures all listings are in sequence by name. Scrolling through the list, I saw two (2) of each listed name.
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots). .ZIP files containing the Vendor files and the configuration file.
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: N/A
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List: N/A
- A CIS config report or file. Configuration file zipped, attached
- Crash or freeze dump file: N/A
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: CIS 5.3.xxx.1236, Proactive,
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: clean install of 5.0, update from 5.0 to 5.3
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: no config import:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): Configuration file attached
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= Safe Mode , Sandbox= Enabled, unknown files treated as Untrusted , Firewall = Safe Mode , AV = Stateful, cloud is fully enabled.
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, UAC enabled, Admin account
- Other security and utility software installed:
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box):
[attachment deleted by admin]