TVL has double entries [NBZ]

The bug/issue

1. What you did: review the TVL
  2. What actually happened or you actually saw: what looked like multiple listings of one name.
  3. What you expected to happen or see: one listing per name
  4. How you tried to fix it & what happened: Renamed the TVL files as .BAK, checked for updates within CIS, the TVL now lists just one entry per name
  5. If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: N/A
  6. Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: N/A
  7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: ???
  8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): To verify I had multiple listings of each name, I clicked the ‘Vendors’ heading, which ensures all listings are in sequence by name. Scrolling through the list, I saw two (2) of each listed name.

Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots). .ZIP files containing the Vendor files and the configuration file.

1. Screenshots illustrating the bug: N/A
  2. Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List: N/A
  3. A CIS config report or file. Configuration file zipped, attached
  4. Crash or freeze dump file: N/A

Your set-up

1. CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: CIS 5.3.xxx.1236, Proactive,
  2. a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: clean install of 5.0, update from 5.0 to 5.3
  3. a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: no config import:
  4. Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): Configuration file attached
  5. Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+= Safe Mode , Sandbox= Enabled, unknown files treated as Untrusted , Firewall = Safe Mode , AV = Stateful, cloud is fully enabled.
  6. OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, UAC enabled, Admin account
  7. Other security and utility software installed:
  8. Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box):

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for your bug report in the required format.

Moved to verified.

Thank you

Dennis