Turning off default "safe application" check box

Hi there,
I can’t seem to find the answer I’m looking for in the search, so I thought I’d ask here in the help section.
I’m wondering if someone could tell me how I might stop comodo alerts from automatically placing a check mark in the “safe application” option when each alert pops up.
The problem I’m having is that many of the applications considered safe are things that I would still like to monitor and be notified on any connections.
I have already turned off automatically allowing safe applications, but I’d like the alert to leave that check box blank because many times, I automatically click “allow” for these applications, forgetting that the box is checked. I then have to go back into the application monitor rules and delete the new entry from allowing these applications.
I’d like to be able to click “allow” without having to uncheck the “safe” checkbox each time.
I’m guessing there is a simple solution but I can’t seem to find it.
I’d greatly appreciate any advice!
Many thanks.

Hi!
I don’t think there is such an option. There are a few (certified) applications for which I don’t want to be always able to connect without asking, and depending on the situation, I choose to allow or deny. And sometime I just forget to uncheck “Remembermy answer…”, which usualy means a quick trip to the Application monitor ;D

Maybe we should put it on a wish list…

:slight_smile:
Yes, I agree! We should definitely add this to the wishlist if you haven’t already done so. If you have, I’ll just second the request!
I always press either Allow or Deny and end up having to immediately delete the rule because I forgot to uncheck the “safe” box.
Thanks for replying! I thought my post would get lost in the forum again. 88)