turned off Sandbox and set Defense+ to training mode

[/b] I turned the sandbox for it kept popping up the let me machine, OS WIN7 Home Edition from popping up a lot. For Defense+ , I have already have SuperAntispyware Free Edition, Malwarebytes AntiMalware installed. I have Windows Defender turned off - don’t need overkill. Also, installing hpHosts files into Zoned Out by funkytoad.com. That is set up to not read the folder Zoned Out for exclusions in scans. If I am incorrect on any of this, please inform me at darclew3@gmail.com. I have CIS Pro 2012

Dont post emails or details in a forum/place!
Try to describe what you want to say. In a language that you can understand. Otherwise people dont understand you.

From your headline, defense+ in trainings mode allows everything AND creates a rule for it. So its a bad idea to run defense+ in trainings mode.
Use safe mode instead for the defense+. And learn how to answer some pop ups easily. Most of the time with the first pop up allready as the last, per new introduced program.

I would start with a new rules set.

You said:

I turned the sandbox for it kept popping up the let me machine, OS WIN7 Home Edition from popping up a lot.

Just who is s’poda know what that means?