Trying to Install CTM

I’m trying to install CTM and all is not going well. The first problem I came upon was the warning that a Raid controller was detected. I have a Raid controller but I’m not using Raid, only one hard drive on this computer. Since I’m not using raid I clicked yes to continue. It installed and then I got the critical error " A critical subsystem required for proper functioning of this product is not active." What subsystem is this error usually referring to so that I may activate it? I’m using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

" A critical subsystem required for proper functioning of this product is not active."
It seemed that this is a multi-boot system, and you do not have the correct installation at this step, pls read it carefully.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flykite this is not a multi boot system. I’ve never seen that image that you show in your response. I have one OS and one hard drive that has one partition.

Well I tried to install it again and it installed OK. Did the restart and the Time Machine loaded and then my computer crashed. An error occurred and it stopped the Windows from starting up. I tried everything to get it to start up, no dice. Thank God I’d made an image to my external hard drive with Acronis before I installed this. I had to boot with my rescue disk and installed my image and I’m back to a good system. So much for Comodo Time Machine, maybe a year from now I might try it again. I was thinking ( I know that’s Bad) but because I have a Raid controller, could that be the cause of my problem?

Hi, CTM doesn’t support RAID. If you want to use CTM, please disable Raid controller. Thanks for your interest and the use of COMODO products.

Best Wishes.