Trusting a network by Gateway's MAC address

Hello all. I am using Comodo Firewall Vr 3.0.

I have a home network setup using that standard private address range of 192.168.x.x. In that network, I have a desktop/server and several laptops running. Everything as it stands is great. I can share resourses among all the computers.

Here is my question. One of my laptops travels with me. Currently it is set up to trust any address in the 192.168.x.x address range. I am finding that when out in the public domain, I am running into many forign networks that are also running in the 192.168.x.x range thus putting my computer at risk.

Can CFP Vr3 be setup so that only the network whose gateway’s MAC address is known is the trusted zone. That way, only my home network in the 192.168.x.x range is trusted and no other network using the same range is trusted. If so, how do I do it?

Thanks

The wireless XP Pro I worked on gives the option (via NIC setup) to connect to any wireless network it finds or only selected networks specified. I set up my girlfriend’s laptop that way (she can only use the trusted network I selected for her, no other ‘found’ network will be connected to - there are 4 in this building alone). That is a function of the wireless NIC setup, not the firewall.
She has CIS installed to protect from threats on this network.

In My Network Zones, you can define a zone by MAC addresses, to include your gateway and any other computers and equipment you wish. And then trust it. Haven’t done it that way myself, but the tools are there.

Thanks for the replys. Trusting by MAC address is how I am doing it now. I was hoping for a method by which I could trust all computers attached to a specific gateway’s MAC address. Got a little spoiled by McAphee’s firewall as it did just that.