TrustFax ?

I received this email in my GMail account and I guess it was sent because I had reported a spammer on this forum.
The thing is I am not a TrustFax customer and have never heard of it until now.
Is TrustFax ‘associated’ with Comodo in some way ?
Is this a GMail problem ?

Here is the email:

An Email has been received for faxing.

Details:

Email Sender: forumadmin@comodo.com
Time Received: 05/25/2010 08:17:39 AM
This email was not sent FROM an email address which matches any active TrustFax account.

To add additional “valid FROM email addresses” to your existing account, please login at www.trustfax.com, go to the “Outbound Settings” tab under “Settings”, and add your additional “valid FROM email address(es)” there.

If you are not already a TrustFax customer, you can sign-up for an account now at www.trustfax.com.

All the best, woz of oz

Trustfax is a service which Comodo runs. Although I thought it was being discontinued (or at least the Trustfax forums have been).

Seems it was a bug of some sort with the setup of the forums’ emailer, I’m still getting back into the groove of things since my absence but I will get back to you on this.

Same here. Yesterday. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have forwarded this information and am having this looked into. Until then I would just ignore the email for now, it is likely just a forum’s side bug of email configuration (as trustfax is a Comodo product).

Once I find out more I will post it here, that is if somebody else doesn’t beat me to it :wink:

Hello,

It seems that the email may have been mistakenly routed through a Trustfax server. You can ignore this email of course, and you likely won’t receive it again (perhaps it was a temporary server glitch while they did some work).

I apologize for any worries that this issue may have caused.

-Justin

P.S. I am going to close this topic now, if this issue continues you are more than welcome to send me a personal message or start a new topic.