Trusted Zone not communicating can't see my LAN

i still cannot get my trusted zone to allow my pc’s to communicate.

Thank you for all the posts on the subject. i’ve read and followed the 9 pages thread titled “How To - Understanding & Creating Network Control Rules properly”

my Comodo firewall works beautifully on inbound & outbound internet connections. I can even access my computers from the outside either on vnc or remote desktop

my 2 IPPROTO in/out for my trusted zone rules are at the top of the list. I believe i added and set up my trusted zone correctly. I’m on a 192.168.0.X network.

does anyone have any idea where i should continue searching… please feel free to ask any question on details you might need.

one more thing,

when i go to “my network places”, there isnt any of that timing delay when windows searches for the network.

I get a message straight away saying that the network is unaccessible. and i cannot access 1 pc from the other using either vnc or remote desktop locally (though i still can from outside the trusted zone)

i hope that helps

also, i changed the setup of my trusted zone starting from 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.1
thinking that may be a problem since the 1st ip given by dhcp’s usually is 1 if i’m correct