- What you did: just looked up in the “Trusted files list”.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: 2 entries that are the same file in differente places.
- What you expected to happen or see: 1 entrie of the same file.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: cant fix it
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: –
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link: Aion.bin http://www.aionglobal.com/download-aion-client.html
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen: –
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): Take a look in the 2 screenshots: there are 2 entries that are the same in differente places… I played this game long time ago (aion.bin) and added it to the trusted files list through Defence + pop-up I chose to allow + remember. some days ago I opened the game and a pop-up of Defence + showed up about aion.bin so I allow it +remember but \i don’t know why CIS asked me again for it.
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: trustedfilesbug1, trustedfilesbug2.
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List: n/a
- A CIS config report or file. - attached
- Crash or freeze dump file: n/a
so the bug is that there are duplicate entries in th trusted files.
- CIS version= 5.5, AV database version= 9705 & configuration used= proactive:
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: No
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): Heuristics lvl manual scanner: High, cloud scanner enabled.
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=safemode , Sandbox=on , Firewall =safemode , AV = stateful
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: win 7 64 bit sp0. UAC =off account: admin.
- Other security and utility software installed: None.
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): None.
[attachment deleted by admin]