Trusted Applications & Original Configuration

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to load the Original Configuration Wizard and also to disable the Trusted Applications. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi and welcome,

To disable trusted apps go to to security>advanced>miscelanneous (click configure)>then uncheck ‘do not show any alerts for apps certified by Comodo’.

While you cannot load the original configuration wizard, you can run similar wizards under the security section.

Mike

Will that automatically allow trusted applications? If so I am looking for a way to stop comodo from allowing trusted applications.

Thanks,

Adam

By unchecking ‘do not show alerts for apps certified by Comodo’ this will stop CPF from auto allowing trusted apps and will make the firewall display an alert.

Mike

If you want to gain even more control over the apps connecting, you can (security/advanced/miscellaneous) move the Alert Frequency slider to High or Very High.

After making these changes, you’ll need to stop and then restart the firewall (I don’t mean close the GUI, but actually stopping the firewall - choose “Exit” from the context menu in the systray icon) to set the rules.

LM