trustconnect ads and usage graph

Hi, the trustconnect ad often covers important areas, ie the top of the email page when trying to type a message and sometimes the select boxes in programs. How to fix this? I also can’t find the usage graph box.It also disconnects for no apparent reason. I’d also point out that when using some sites like paypal a server address remote from your registered location can cause serious problems

Hi,

the trustconnect ad often covers important areas, ie the top of the email page when trying to
type a message and sometimes the select boxes in programs. How to fix this?
I think you mean free trustconnect version. You can’t fix it yourself.

I also can’t find the usage graph box.
You’ll be able to see usage graph.

It also disconnects for no apparent reason.
I’d also point out that when using some sites like paypal a server address remote from your registered location can cause serious problems
If you have serious trouble you should send a ticket to support system.

thanks, Vadka, I sort of expected the usage graph to be in the menu, anyway it’s a great service, like the browser in fact all Comodo utilities . the trouble with pay pal in particular was caused by trying to access my account, which had a small amount of money in it, whilst connected via a proxy server, this was automatically considered to be fraudulent access and the account was frozen; at the time I didn’t know why and I spent a year trying to find the reason,unable to get to my money. Good security, top marks to paypal but a very frustrating situation.