trouble with colfusion trying to connect to mysql & mssql server on workstation

Connection verification failed for data source: pasiowebstore
java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket to host and port: grworkstation:1433. Reason: Connection refused: connect
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket to host and port: grworkstation:1433. Reason: Connection refused: connect

I am a what you may call a layperson in setting security on a PC which is used for both daily applicational use, word, excell, accounting but also websurfing, shopping and development of my own webapplications under Coldfusion. But here it is… since installment of the comodo firewall I can no longer make a decent connection / dsn setup for mysql 5 database server database or mssql database server database.

I need to have Coldfusion 8 to be able to connect to port 1433 for the MSSQL and port 3306 for MySQL5 can you help?

By the way I do think the it is a great firewall I hope the layperson like myself could be helped a bit more with a less technical but graphical interface. You think very much like a programmer / hacker but I the enduser is usually a layperson.