Trojan passes by D+, Sandbox, Image Execution

I'm keeping Comodo because, chances of infecting yourself with this thing is minimal.

Thanks for that! I feel very safe with this new version (the cloud scan is awesome!) besides the .msi problem (resolve soon). This baby is a winner.

A few years ago I beta tested the Avira suite and it would not scan msi files at that time either and that got fixed. Comodo will take care of these soon, I’m sure. Just to be safe I also run SpyShelter Personal Free which catches stuff that Comodo misses.

Hi Guys,

Dont worry. This was a simple bug in CIS 5 BETA. Thats why we are having BETAs. About MSI files not being caught, check out the BETA we will be releasing tomorrow.

that sounds like MSI installers will now be taken care of. I have two files that I know are bad. One is a rogue av msi installer and the other is a piece of malware that has a fake signature, both of them got by v5 1066, so I will testing with the new version tomorrow.

Yes more exciting. Not just MSI. Now there is heuristics commandline analysis. You can throw scripts, java files, MSI files, even CHM files aginst D+ now.

Especially the scripts problem is now resolved.

good to hear bug has been fixed.take it we are still solid and good to go. :-TU :comodosavedmylife:

perfect, that was the main thing that was missing from d+ I can’t wait.

Guys,

Wen will be this available to download cant wait anymore.

Based on previous releases… another 8-9 hours+. So, you’ll need to wait.