Tray icon should indicate when it's run in Training Mode [M755]

1. What actually happened or you saw:

When I set the firewall or HIPS to “Training Mode”,
the tray icon stayed in its standard form, a white C on a red background.

After the “training period”, when the firewall and HIPS should have
learned the application’s behavior, I intended to set the firewall
and HIPS back to a safe mode, for example “Custom Ruleset”, respectively “Paranoid Mode”.
But I forgot to do that. And the icon did not show that I ran CIS in an unsafe mode.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

The CIS tray icon should visually indicate “Training Mode”,
similarly to how it indicates the other “unsafe” modes “Game mode” and “Disabled”.

The “normal” icon should only be shown in “safe” modes
such as “Block All”, “Custom Ruleset”, and “Safe Mode”.

3. Why you think it is desirable:

It helps to keep users safe.
With this change, the white C on red would reliably indicate “Comodo protects you”.

New applications can lead to “alert” dialogs appearing and vanishing faster than I can or want to handle them.
For known-to-be-good apps, “Training Mode” can be used to get around this. This is what training mode is for.
However, this is risky, because many humans are forgetful, no matter whether they are newbies or experts.

It would be nice if CIS helped us to remember to return to a safe mode.
The visual indication would make this much easier.

4. Any other information:
None

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I hope you don’t mind, but I moved your introduction into the first part of the format. It therefore fits the format, and I think it fits there quite well.

I like this idea. As for this Wish Request, I think it’s well said. The only thing I would advise changing is that I believe the wording can be shortened. The more concise the description the more likely other users will read through it, and then vote on the wish. Would you mind if I tried shortening it for you?

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback, Chiron. I have shortened the text. What do you think of the new version, short enough?

Looks fine to me. I just added a poll. Does the wording seem correct to you?

The poll’s wording is fine, thanks.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.