1. The full product and its version:
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 7 Home sp0 64 bit
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Default, with changes to Stealth Ports (Block all), ARP protection, IPv6 off, etc…
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
Fresh install, no import
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
- Hibernate my computer when AC power connected.
- I disconnected the AC power and turned on my computer.
- Windows asked me to switch to the power-saving GPU and I agreed plus I switched the power plan to power saver.
- Then I noticed that the widget won’t showed up also CIS icon disappear. Notice: I did NOT saw it also before changing the GPU and power plan.
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
9. Any other information:
HIPS is disabled, “Enable adaptive mode under low system resources” is disabled… I don’t know if its connected to the problem…
I also created diagnostics report and configuration.
[attachment deleted by admin]