Translations

Hi

Any updated information on translation of CIS into other languages than English?

There used to be dedicated translation forums for CFP, but I can’t find anything of the sort for CIS. Is Comodo going to use the community in the translation process at all, or do they intend to do it in-house?

Charlie

Hi Charlie

Previously, the actual translations have been a community effort. We’ve just recently asked what’s going on with translations for CIS internally (no response as of yet).

Actually, I’m almost positive Melih stated somewhere (development activities thread I think) that COMODO has started some language translations and it shouldn’t be too long. I guess if someone wants to, they can ask him again about it. :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m trying to, here… :SMLR

Charlie

https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_cis/about_cis-t33489.0.html

ahhh…you found it. thanks sirio. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Siro. :slight_smile: Let’s hope they get some translators forums up and running when the tool is ready, as well.

Charlie

I had it in the bookmarks. ;D

Of nothing.
When the tool will be ready you could help to translate it… :wink:

(:WAV)

That was my intention. :slight_smile: Few security software developers offer their programs in my language, so there is a market eagerly awaiting one to do so.

Charlie