Translation error in Portugese Translation of KillSwitch with Viruscope enabled

Information Enabling Reproduction On Other Machines

1. Environment information:
a) CIS Version, if it was a clean-installed or updated from a previous version, indicate installation language:
CIS Version 7.0.317799.4142
This is in Portugese.

b) OS version:
Windows 8 x64

2. Details of GUI area where the error was found e.g.: ‘CIS Advanced settings’->‘HIPS’->‘HIPS Settings’->‘Monitoring Settings’):
Open KillSwitch with active Viruscope > Right click on any process

Defect Description

3. Describe the error in the terms of ‘Expected result:’/‘Actual Result:’ or in any other clear form suggesting alternative texts/spelling corrections/etc:
Seeing in print that I took it says “Reiniciar” which means Restart and the correct would be “Reverse”, the way it is translated gives the sensation that will finalize the process and restart the computer.

Until today I thought I would finished the process and restart the computer due to this translation, just this week, due to this thread (https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/this-option-terminate-tree-and-reverse-mybe-not-support-this-tybe-vbs-t106176.0.html), I realized that he finished the process and reverse the alterations made​​.

In Portugese this should be “Reverter”.

[b]a) If necessary, provide additional information supporting the reason of changes (reference to grammar/dictionaries/etc.):[/b]
 "Reiniciar" means restart, begin again.

4. Attach the necessary number of screenshots with the problematic area(s) highlighted, preferably with colored frames/background/arrows/etc. to easily understand the issue.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i6p64i.png

Thank you for submitting this Translation error. I have now moved this report to the Translation Errors section, and forwarded this to Comodo staff.

Thanks again.

I said the correct word would be “Reverse” in English, but in this case as in Portuguese BR , the right word would be “Reverter”. Edit the topic if you can please. Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’ve not edited the first post. Is everything now correct?

Yes, thank you again Chiron. :-TU

I’m happy to hear that. If any more information is needed you will be contacted.

Thanks again.l

Attn: Felipe Oliveira

Hi Felipe, Thank you very much for your notification! In June '14 our Pt-Br translator has corrected this item (please see the attached screenshot). The corrected file will be included in the release of the next build/version (I am not ready to tell you when exactly it will happen). If you notice any other errors, please feel free to report them.
Kind regards,
Alexander Suvak
Localization Coordinator (CIS/CES, CMS)

[attachment deleted by admin]

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay Chiron, yes it was fixed. Thank you very much!

I will move this report to “Resolved/Outdated Issues” section.

Thank you.