Toolwiz TimeFreeze

has anyone tried this?? Welcome To ToolWiz

With a simple click, it puts your actual system under virtual protection on the fly and creates a virtual environment as a copy of the real system, on which you can evaluate applications, watch movies, and perform online activities. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system.

The TimeFreeze engine creates a virtual environment as a copy of the real system, keeps the actual system in a constant state, and prevents computer from unwanted changes. It can prevent malicious threats being made and doing harm to your computer.

The File Protection engine helps you to prohibit changing files or accessing the protected folders by others and protect your files from being infected by viruses or stolen by Trojans.

I’ve tested and posted a lot of it in their own forums. You’ll see me there.
Also http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=313299

Thank you Tech. helpful as always ;D

You’re welcome. My pleasure to help.

it seems like you are very familiar with snapshoting tools and system virtualizing tools. just out of curiousity which do you think is better to use. are there advantages or disadvantages of either? it seems like in the end they do the same thing just in different ways

examples. comodo time machine and returnill or toolwiz timefreeze

thanks

Comodo Time Machine (Rollback RX and some others) are full snapshotting tools. Can take hundreds of snapshots. They use the free space on the disk, better, they use the low level sectors of the disk to take a “picture” of each computer state (snapshot).

Returnill and Wondershare Freeze, if I’m not wrong, allow just one and after booting, everything is returned to the original point.

Acronis had a tool to test software and the changes remain after booting. But just one state is saved or discarded.

Toolwiz TimeFreeze save the changes to a file and everything is applied or lost after booting.

thanks for the info :-TU