To Comodo

Hello,
I have 2 questions please:

• when is the next android security suite going to be released and what are the new features?
  • The battery saver and comodo cloud are not updated for a while now, are you going to update them soon? (Comodo cloud last update was in Oct, 2012 !).
    thx

any comment guys? :frowning:

Hello,

We are working on translations with forum members for CMS 2.4 It will be uploaded to forum very soon.

Also, we are working on a new version for battery saver. We are going to release it on forum soon as well.

Thank you for your interest. Please let us know your suggestions for the features that you want to see on our products.

Best regards,
Ilker

I have a wish for battery saver (there’s no wishlist for CBS right?):
An option to set how often auto sync in the background is done (meaning that auto sync will be turned off per default and activated for xx minutes every xx minutes/hours). Right now if you use the option to turn off Internet access while the phone is locked, synchronization happens every time you look at you phone (since Internet access is then turned back on), this is due to the fact that all the background processes start synchronization when data traffic/wifi is turned even though last sync might only have been a few minutes ago, thus increasing the battery usage unnecessarily.

Hi Spasserfan,

It is a good suggestion, thank you. Auto Sync is already controlled by the mode options but we will investigate it more for additional improvements.

Best regards,
Ilker

Hi,

I am the happy user of Comodo Mobile Security. I really like it and i am waiting for next release.

Question: Comodo is protected against so called unauthorized termination? Should i add Settings under Application locking to
avoid Comodo unauthorized termination (uninstallation)?

Finally, battery usage on my device is very low :-TU

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kardo

thx ilkers :slight_smile:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

about the question @Kardo Kristal,

I am not sure if the application locking is a standard Android feature. If you can do it, certainly it will improve the protection for your applications. However, application termination is something different. Our CMS application can detect termination attempts and restart itself immediately if some other application tries to terminate it.

Best regards,
Ilker

Hi,

@ ilkers:

Thank you for your answer :-TU

Regards,
Kardo

Hi
No, cms don’t restart itself, with clean master, cms is closed. Restart myself : cms isn’t protected for termination processus on nexus s slim bean 4.3 build 2. It’s normal ?

Hello,

No, that is not the expected behavior. Thank you for rising this. We are going to investigate the behavior of clean master and fix the issue with next release when we find it.

Best regards,
Ilker