Hi. I encountered a sort of theme bug in comodo 5.8 - actually while updating, previous themes were kept.
- It was already reported by someone else = https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t77638.0.html
1. The problem was that once that theme was applied, comodo became completely locked & unusable. A blank grey window.
- For me, I simply renamed the grey.set and I got my comodo back.
- For others, they could have serious problems waiting for support & would mostly uselessly reinstall comodo.
2. Current Solution
- Previous themes will probably be deleted while updating.
3. Reinforce that Solution
- After a theme is applied & Comodo restarted, why not add a time-out window with “Are you sure to keep this new theme?”
If no answer is given after the timeout, Comodo would restart and the previous theme reapplied.
Just my opinion, Thx.