This topic has been moved... no problem, just asking Why? - General question

Well, I happened to recognize, after all, that way more than just a handful of Comodo users’ postings are being regularly moved to certain places where they - rather obviously - cannot be found as easily by the average visitor.

Is that in some kind of way intentional? I sincerely hope that’s not the case.

Just an observation.

Kind regards, REBOL.

users more times than not post in the incorrect section. In order to keep the forum organized us moderators move topics to the section of the forum that is most relevant. it adds a lot of work for the mods but it helps give the forum structure. there is a reason we have help sections for each product and various other sections for security questions, leak testing etc

Hi MorphOS REBOL,
If you believe any post/topic has been incorrectly moved, the best method would be to report the post using the ‘Report To Moderator’ function or PM an active Moderator with your reasons.

Seriously though, I think we both know that your main concern is the selected location of your own posts/topics and not that of other users.
Either way the best methods for bringing this to the Moderators attention is listed above.

If you are not satisfied with the actions of a Moderator, please see the link below.
How to appeal against Moderators decisions

Thank you.

Thank you.

Seriously though, I think we both know that your main concern is the selected location of your own posts/topics and not that of other users.

Sorry, but that’s not true (false assumption, mate!) I’m in now way that arrogant as your assumption might suppose, and I never regarded my postings as somewhat “exclusive” postings.
Some of us have recognized that certain postings dealing with rather delicate matters have been moved to other places, that’s all. :slight_smile:

[quote]we both know[quote/] … And NO, we don’t, at least I don’t, pleaser never try to include me in your personal assumptions (no pun intended, really not), I am a German (and, in case you’re interested, male… :a0) human being, atm totally capable of thinking for myself. :slight_smile:

Either way the best methods for bringing this to the Moderators attention is listed above.

If you are not satisfied with the actions of a Moderator, please see the link below. [url=https://forums.comodo.com/new-member-information/how-to-appeal-against-moderators-decisions-t62068.0.html]How to appeal against Moderators decisions[/url]

Thank you.

No way, that’s got nothing to do with Comodo Moderation by itself, it’s just your somewhat unjust accusations. 8)

Still friends? :slight_smile:

Kind regards, REBOL.

Hi MorphOS REBOL,
I was taking the your title by face value (“This Topic”), the title is why I assumed we were mostly discussing your topics.
Also there was some content in another topic that made my think the way I did, but that topic appears to be now removed.
I am standing up and apologising for inaccurate assumptions or misunderstandings on my part.

Still friends? :) Kind regards, REBOL.
Of course, no hard feelings. :)

If you would like to question the ‘moved’ location of certain/any postings, please PM an active Moderator and the location will be reviewed.

Thanks and kind regards from Captainsticks.

I always recommend to use Show new replies to your posts. when looking for a lost post. Posts may get moved or merged with an already existing topic. That way their contributions can always be found again.

Thanks to both of you, captainsticks and EricJH.

Kind regards, REBOL. :slight_smile:

You are welcome, thanks for your understanding. :-TU