This is non-commercial use ?

I work at IT vendor, and my customer is government.
My customer is considering use of CTM.
But I will setup the PC and install CTM. My customer won’t do it.

This is non-commercial use ?

1. My customer is government. They don’t get profit with the PC.

2. They will download CTM. ( or I’ll download it. Does this produce a different result?)

3. I will setup the PC and install CTM. This generate profit for my company.

CTM is free - personal, commercial or Government.

Is it true?

EULA of CTM say,

1.1. Comodo hereby grants to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to download, install, back-up, and use the Program, including any documentation files or website information accompanying it (collectively, the “Program”), on a single computer provided that …
(iv) your use of the Program is for non-commercial purposes

I don’t think government is considered a Commercial Entity.

You may consider other programs such as Deep Freeze if the computers are open for public use ! ( what program to use really depends on the purpose of those PCs are setting up for, one program may suit the circumstance better than the other )

P.S., Good to see Melih’s back from vacation !

This is non-commercial use ? 1. My customer is government. They don't get profit with the PC. 2. They will download CTM. 3. I will setup the PC and install CTM. This generate profit for my company.

Since your customer will download the program (CTM), and you are charging a service fee for setting up your customer’s PCs including installing programs for them (which includes CTM), I think it’s alright as you are not selling a Free program, CTM in this case, to make a profit.

or I'll download it. Does this produce a different result?

If you download it yourself then you will be suspected of selling a Free program and making profit from your act.

Edit : Actually it would be fine for you to download CTM for your client, provided you shall make it clear to them that CTM is a Free program and you have not charged them for the provision of the program.

You can use it for free.