2. The full product and its version e.g. COMODO Firewall 7.0.308911.4080
COMODO Internet Security 7.0.312140.4101 RC
3. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one.
Windows 8.1 64-bit | Real system, i.e no virtual machine.
4. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?
Too many changes, will attach a configuration file.
5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file? (please try to avoid doing these things until we are told it is safe)
Updated using the internal updater in CIS 7.0.308911.4080 BETA which carried over the configuration file and had it enabled by default.
You may not want us to do that but I believe bug regarding the internal updater should be reported, how else is it going to improve? 88)
6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed
Zemana AntiLogger Free
7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step.
[ol]- Have CIS 7.0.308911.4080 BETA installed.
- Change the configuration to enable the Modern Theme instead of the Tile Theme.
- Use the internal updater to update to CIS 7.0.312140.4101 RC.
8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps
After rebooting the second time (after updating using the internal updater) the theme was changed to the Tile Theme.
9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious)
I expected it to keep my old theme, i.e Modern Theme.
[attachment deleted by admin]