The nominations are in for best antivirus and internet suites for 2011

Comodo, was quited shocked to see how many voted for ESET...
Im sure they'll take in consideration of the spam votes, after all the detail and proof is in the logs :)

thanks guys!

really appreciate your support!

… or just use different browsers on the same day. :wink:

Your very welcome kind sir… :-TU

Please remember, Your allowed to vote 1 time a day each day untill march 8

If there was ever a way to personally help Comodo, this is a way, It takes less the 30 second of your day to vote. This is the best and easiest way to show your support :slight_smile:

Please vote once a day untill it’s over :slight_smile:
Bookmark it will help shorten the time

Lastest polls

What is the Best Internet Security Suite Comodo Internet Security (1003)

48%

ESET Smart Security
(595)

28%

Kaspersky Internet Security
(255)

12%

Norton Internet Security
(100)

4%

Panda Global Protection
(111)

5%

Voted CIS. ;D

Comodo Internet Security (1802)

41%

ESET Smart Security
(1710)

39%

(462)

10%

Norton Internet Security
(216)

4%

Panda Global Protection
(172)

3%

Were hanging in there by a thread. also did by day-to-day voting

Yesterday voting machine voted exceed 1,000 to ESET. (from 1710 to 2840)

Comodo Internet Security
(2255) 36%

ESET Smart Security
(2840) 46%

(550) 8%

Norton Internet Security
(271) 4%

Panda Global Protection
(198) 3%

eset is more known than CIS and have a strong community, so logically they have more voters. what surprised me it is the norton and Kaspersky community dont seems interested. after all they dont need it, their reputation is already set.

It is still not many votes overall, when you count how many users their would be overall.
Come on Comodo Members support you favourite Please. We have over 118000 Forum members past and present, surely their is more of you that would pick CIS come on where is your votes. Please show your support. We users that choose and use Comodo need Comodo, now Comodo needs us. Please (CNY) (CLY)

:-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

thank you for your support guys!

keep it coming pls!

thanks
Melih

Voted to CIS

Farshad

ESET has 1000 votes more than CIS.

Thanks for voting and showing your support farshard :-TU

Regards,
Valentin N

Hi all, don’t forget to vote daily until voting is finished. We need plenty of daily voting happening to close that gap. Put a sticky note up on the screen if you need to, as a reminder. (CNY)
Thanks everyone for doing all they can to help. Kind regards.

if you have friends that uses CIS spread the link and tell them to vote everyday.

I voted for CIS because that is what I have on my system and it is doing a great job. I just voted today and it was showing ESET still ahead. I have 3 different computers and I will vote on each of them. Comodo deserves to be the best because it is the BEST. :-TU

JJ